Relax your arms by your sides and measure around the whole of your bust (measuring under your arms) keeping the tape measure slightly loose.
to find your natural waist bend to one side, where a crease forms marks your waist. From this crease, measure around your waistline keeping the tape measure slightly loose.
Stand with your feet together and measure around your hips from the area just below your hip bone.
All items listed on our site show the length from highest shoulder seam to hem (tops, jackets & dresses) or from waistband to hem (skirts or trousers).
we design our clothing to a model 5ft8 inches in height. Using the models height as a guide you can get an idea as to where on your body the dress will fall.
Please note the information below is meant as a loose guideline only, fit and length will be dependant on your body shape and height.
Dress length: 88cm - 90cm Our dresses will fall to the mid thigh.
Dress length: 92cm - 94cm Our dresses will fall just above the knee.
Dress length: 98cm Our dresses will fall just below the knee.
Dress length: 110cm Our dresses will fall mid calf or ‘midi’ legnth.
Dress length: 145cm Our dresses will fall at our longest ‘maxi’ length.
Skirt length: 45cm ‘Mini’ Our skirts will fall mid thigh.
Skirt length: 49cm - 53cm Our skirts will fall to the knee.
Skirt length: 57cm Our skirts will fall to just above the knee.
Skirt length: 69cm ‘Midi’ Our skirts will fall mid calf or ‘midi’ length.
Skirt length: 104cm ‘Maxi’ Our skirts will fall at our longest ‘Maxi’ length.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- Read the care label and follow the instructions it gives you.
- Use the washing temperature listed on the label.
- Dry items as stated on the care label. Particularly knitwear.
- When specified, wipe down faux leather items with a damp cloth only.
- Wash similar colours together, separate whites, dark & colours.
- Take your garment to a reputable dry cleaner if the item is marked as dry clean only.
- Soak coloured garments with white garments.
- Overload your washing machine.
- Use too much detergent.
- Use any detergents containing bleach.
- Tumble dry any item unless specified on the care label.
- Hang knitwear after washing, it will stretch out of shape.
- Take your laundry to your mum’s - take her out to lunch instead.
If you do have any questions or queries please consult your care label (inside every garment) or contact our helpdesk prior to washing -